I suggest you ...

Highlighting & Annotations

Please add the option for users to highlight and create annotations. This may be a luxury for some users; however, it is a necessity for some students. BookShare offers many students who struggle with reading disabilities the opportunity to enhance academic success- please continue to support them in adding more study options inside this app.

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Michael MastersonMichael Masterson shared a merged idea: Can use highlighters on the read2go iOS app while you read.  ·   · 
    MichelleMichelle shared a merged idea: We would love an annotating option. This is a requirment in jr and highschool and would be VERY helpful. Ibook has an annoting feature.  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Ginny GrantAdminGinny Grant (Admin, Read2Go) responded  · 

We are evaluating whether to add study tools to Read2Go and are leaning towards encouraging the use of tools by our partners whose expertise lies more in this area, thus allowing us focus our limited resources on raising the playing field for “born accessible” content, where we can have a HUGE impact.

Thank you for the idea though! Currently we have one upgrade planned to Read2Go this year and it will be focused primarily on Reading Lists. Stay tuned for that announcement.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RoseannRoseann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! My son needs the highlighting option. This is how he takes his notes more efficiently.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apple's iBooks app would be a perfect app to model this off of. It has great annotation features.

• JeanneJeanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is my number one request as well--being able to highlight and save highlights (and notes) would make this a more useful app for homework.

Feedback and Knowledge Base