Add Workout Mode
Love the app! However the app is very delicate, the slightest touch stops the playback or brings up an unwanted menu.
It is difficult to slip it into your pocket while listening. It also saps battery very quickly based on its screen always being on and A processing usage. A dim screen or lock screen/playback mode might help.
You can set playback while the screen is locked, or while the program is running in the background by doing the following:
1. Ensure you have the most up to date version of Read2Go installed.
2. Open Read2Go.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Audio.
5. Change Playback while locked to ON if you wish to listen to books while the screen is locked.
6. Change Background playback to ON if you wish to listen to books while the app runs in the background.
Turning other all other apps will extend battery life. To turn other apps off, please do the following:
1. Double tap the home button.
2. Press and hold an application at the bottom.
3. The application icons at the bottom will begin to shake.
4. Press the Red - button to shut down the app.
5. Press the home button when complete.
*Please note: 2nd generation iPod Touches running iOS 4.2.1 do not have an app switcher. Users will need to turn the device off, then turn it back on to close all running apps.